Sunday, November 1, 2009

Callister Halloween Pics

Okay, so we had:

Amanda the cowgirl,

Napoleon Dynamite (thought of it too late to get a "Vote for Pedro" shirt -- next year, perhaps),

Naomi the cowgirl,

Police officer Chris,

and Gracie the cowgirl.


And here are some from our trip to the pumpkin patch yesterday:









And because so many photos of Gracie turned out so darn cute, here's a little Gracie bonus:





(She was holding Mandy's hand - Jeremy's wife - in the photo of her holding somebody's hand. More often than not she'd look for Mandy's hand to hold.)

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

very cute - I love all those boots!

Stan Johnson said...

My camera is terrible in the dark, and since I was wrangling five kids all by my lonesome, I'm afraid I didn't get the same slew of cute photos that you did.

They look great. :)

Amusingly enough, Caitlin saw kids dressed like mine were last year, and then you turn around and dress your girls as cowgirls... the same year I dressed Lorena up as one.

Go figure.

faith said...

your kids are getting so big. i love the picture of naomi by the scarecrow(?). she looks adorable. and gracie's boots are great.