Sunday, February 12, 2012

Super-Quick Visit

Today I got stranded in Houston for a while (only an hour or so as opposed to the 9 hours they originally told me) and then re-routed to SLC through Tulsa. I got to Tulsa and texted and called Faith and Spencer since I was going to be there for about three hours. They were at church. Faithy called me after they she got the message and came over to the airport to pick me up (thankfully, they're only 10 minutes away). She took me back to their place to see the kids and Spencer, I snapped a few pictures, and then she took me back. I walked up to the terminal just in time to hear them announce boarding. It was perfect timing. And really nice to get to see all of them even if it was really, really short.




the 'eat to live' champions


baby anne who was not at all happy when i held her

the kids followed me out to the car. i snapped these pictures as i was walking backwards toward the driveway (i thought i had taken a better one of benny inside the house, but turns out i didn't. i'm glad i caught him in these two).

 
so if you ever have a layover in tulsa... i know a place you can go. (:
thanks again faithy and spencer!

2 comments:

faith said...

We were very glad to see you!! Sorry it was so short, but definitely worth it!

eden said...

definitely worth it. (: