Thursday, February 21, 2008

Matt and Brian Say Hi

I sent some of you this picture last night. I hope it doesn't offend any of you. Matt and I were sending texts back and forth a little bit during the game. I asked him if a BYU fan could come and say at half time, regardless of who was winning. He sent back something like, "No. Only if Utah is winning. Just kidding. Portal..." whatever it was.

So, I went over to talk to him for a bit, he texted Brian to come up, and I decided I needed a picture of the occasion. I was looking for someone to ask if they could take it and kind of tapped this guy on the shoulder who was passing by. When he turned around, I started asking if he could take our picture. I didn't get very far when I said, "Wait, I kind of know you." He said, "Yeah, you're an Anderson, right?" Guilty as charged. He asked my name, I asked his, and at that time I re-met Brent Peterson. He took the picture (a few times) for us, then went on his way.

By the way, Brian said he wasn't smiling on purpose because he wasn't happy that Utah was losing.

It was a fun game. I'm glad we didn't allow Utah to repeat history and once again kill our 44 home game winning streak!

ps HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAYDON!!!

No comments: