Friday, October 12, 2007

congratulations and arizona update

hey everyone. faith, thanks for getting me on, giving me a little tutorial. congratulations for baby james. good job jen! hope you are getting some rest.

we are in texas visiting my parents. My mother, who had major back surgery last month and was still pretty limited in her recuperation, just had an infection at the incision site, so she has gone to houston to the hospital for 5 days or so. so adam is flying in tonight (per the previous plan) and we will be here at my parents' empty house until our flight out on Monday morning. Note to all: US Airways flights are expensive and difficult to change. anyway, i was thinking maybe of going to Galveston tomorrow and seeing the beach, since we will have nothing else to do. exciting stuff.

i'll have to see if i can figure out (adam will help me when he gets here) how to post a picture. mark caught a fish in the pond across the street from my parents' house. and the kids all (except for jack) had a chance to ride a horse at the SHSU rodeo team practice. good times for suburban kids.

sara

No comments: